|"We don't know the complexities of how anesthesia works," said Brenda Gentz, MD, from the Banner University Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona, who is chair of the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) committee on annual meeting oversight.|
|The pain from his spinal injury was getting worse, despite the Fentanyl and other drugs his doctors had prescribed, so many that a friend called him “a human pincushion.” Before the injury. Andrew's doctors at the Department of Veterans Affairs had.|
|Patients in intensive care experience distress because of a multitude of factors and a significant proportion is attributable to pain. A vast majority of patients report moderate to severe pain at some point during their intensive care stay. Pain can.|
|Long-acting opioid medications are associated with an increased risk for death among patients treated for noncancer pain in comparison with patients treated with other pain medications, including gabapentin (multiple brands) and cyclic antidepressants, .|
|Published 25 February in the New England Journal of Medicine, the collaborative research study led by Professor Paul Myles, Head of the Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine in the Central Clinical School and Alfred Health, investigated.|
- Prescription Drug Costs Are On The Rise; So Are The TV Ads ...
- Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Side Effects: Incidence, Assessment, Clinical Implications, and Management
- Antidepressants During Pregnancy: Stay on Them or Stop?
- Omeprazole prilosec
- Can topamax damage your liver
- Black Ram of the family
- On Athletics: 'Imagine the size of his balls!'
- Mix of medications leaves woman fighting for life
- 3 Reasons to Buy Palatin Technologies, Inc. (PTN)
- These seven archaic 'zombie laws' still exist in the Criminal Code