|I do not appear to have any side effects from taking this drug but am concerned re.. Of course, then there is Atorvastatin which has its own set of side effects... This in turn caused serious side effects - peripheral neuropathy .|
|Specifically, the patient had taken atorvastatin for six years, followed by. for statins did not reveal signs of nerve damage, so such symptoms are often. “Statin-associated peripheral neuropathy may persist for months or years after. The problem in attributing a cause and effect relationship is that RLS .|
|The majority of people in this new study were taking atorvastatin and. he said: "The first thing is that this study did not examine the benefits of .|
|. of the patients when they come in to the trial and I do a physical exam.. of people with diabetes, and I see the damage that diabetes causes.|
|Other medications can also cause pseudodementia, including cholesterol lowering statin drugs like Lipitor, which many seniors take... why don't doctors know more about meds, and why do they fill.. that drug class caused tendon ruptures and peripheral neuropathy in me and thousands of others.|
|Almost universally, doctors will blame genetics, not statins, leaving the patient ignorant as to what is causing their ailing health. They believe .|
|Out of 150,435 who met those criteria, 41,696 were excluded for a variety of confounders, including neuropathy, vitamin B12 deficiency, prior .|
- Norvasc Blood Pressure Medication: Benefits and Side Effects You Should Know
- Viagra: Uses, Health Benefits and Risks
- Dr James: Is botox is an effective treatment for a facial twitch?
- Dr James: could delayed low blood pressure be post prandial syncope?
- Dr James le Fanu's online health clinic, Tuesday 21st June 2016
- Dr. Roach: Ophthalmologist essential in management of OCP ...
- Not much advantage to testosterone replacement
- The Problem with Statins and Side Effects You Need to Know
- The Race to Find 'Viagra for the Brain'
- Childhood Fevers – A Parental Phobia